The ‘Heritage Festival 2023’ will be held in Saligao village in North Goa from April 28 to 30, organised by the Goa government’s tourism department with the goal of showcasing the state’s customs, culture, and arts to encourage cultural tourism.
The festival will feature a range of acts, including dances, heritage tours, musical performances, and gastronomic experiences, according to a representative for the tourism department. By highlighting Goa’s cultural diversity and legacy, this festival serves as a significant opportunity to promote the state’s tourism sector and provide tourists an authentic sense of the region’s cultural uniqueness.
Main Attraction Of Goa Heritage Festival 2023
The festival offers a wide variety of activities and events for attendees to take part in, including a fashion show, a gallery of Goan games, pottery demonstrations, seminars on traditional drama and theatre, presentations by top experts on pertinent subjects, and screenings of Marathi and Konkani films.
They can also peruse a display of historical photographs and a distinctive artisan mart, where regional companies will exhibit and sell a range of traditional handicrafts, artwork, and goods, such as organic food and clothing, exhibiting the cultural richness of Goa.
Guests Invited At Goa Heritage Festival 2023
The festival will be opened by Chief Minister Pramod Sawant in the presence of Union Minister Shripad Naik, State Tourism Minister Rohan Khaunte, and Chairman of Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ganesh Gaonkar. The spokesperson emphasised that the festival provides a chance to showcase Goa’s rich tradition and cultural diversity.
- 3 August Current Affairs 2023 in English
- MoU Between Subroto Mukerjee Sports and Education Society and All India Football Federation (AIFF) to Promote Football at Grassroot Level
- Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya Delivers Keynote Address at the 13th Indian Organ Donation Day ceremony
- Education Ministry Forms Expert Panel on Anti-Discrimination in Higher Education
- Concerns Arise Over Cheetah Deaths at Kuno National Park