Adani Enterprises’ AdaniConneX has taken a huge step towards improving Vizag’s local technology ecosystem by constructing an Integrated Data Centre and Technology Business Park at Madhurawada, Vizag.
The park will include a data centre, a technology and business park, and a talent development centre, according to the corporation. It would be the first of three proposed technology zones in Vizag and one of the largest hyperscale parks in India. According to AdaniConneX, the facility would generate new growth prospects in the region and will help connect Vizag to the APAC IT ecosystem.
Integrated Data Center & Technology Business Park In Vizag – Highlights
Adani Enterprises is collaborating with EdgeConneX to build a cutting-edge integrated data centre and technology business park in Madhurawada, Vizag. The complex, the first of three planned for Vizag, will feature a data centre, a technology and business park, and a talent development centre.
Gautam Adani, Chairman of Adani Group, claimed that advances in AI, high-definition video, and enormous digitization have boosted the demand for computation and storage exponentially. The project will have a data centre capacity of 200+ MW and would be fueled by up to 100% renewable energy, making it one of India’s largest hyperscale parks.
– The groundbreaking ceremony for AdaniConneX’s Integrated Data Center and Technology Business Park was held on Wednesday in Madhurawada, Vizag, with the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, and Adani Group’s Managing Director, Rajesh Adani, and CEO of Adani Ports & SEZ Limited, Karan Adani, in attendance.
– AdaniConneX is partnering with EdgeConneX to build a 200+ MW integrated data center facility that will be powered by renewable energy and connected with terrestrial and submarine infrastructure. The facility will serve as a model investment for other locations as AdaniConneX executes its plan to deliver 1 GW hyperlocal to hyperscale data center capacity throughout India.
– AdaniConneX’s investment in the data center park will be on top of the Rs 20,000 crore already invested in Andhra Pradesh, creating more than 18,000 direct and 54,000 indirect jobs. The Adani Group has investments in multiple sectors in the state, including ports, logistics, and renewable energy.
– The Adani Group is committed to developing 15,000 MW of renewable power projects and 10 million tonnes per annum of cement manufacturing capacity in AP.
– On May 3, 2023, shares of Adani Enterprises fell 6.98% to hit a day low of Rs 1,786.10 over its previous close of Rs 1,920.05.
- 3 August Current Affairs 2023 in English
- MoU Between Subroto Mukerjee Sports and Education Society and All India Football Federation (AIFF) to Promote Football at Grassroot Level
- Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya Delivers Keynote Address at the 13th Indian Organ Donation Day ceremony
- Education Ministry Forms Expert Panel on Anti-Discrimination in Higher Education
- Concerns Arise Over Cheetah Deaths at Kuno National Park