Rajiv Dhar, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of National Investment and Infrastructure Fund Limited (NIIFL), has been named as the company’s interim Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, beginning May 11, 2023. This is due to Sujoy Bose’s request to resign as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, which he has held since 2016.
NIIFL manages three funds: the Master Fund, the Fund of Funds, and the Strategic Opportunities Fund, with over $4.3 billion in equity capital commitments. The NIIF Fund of Funds (FoF) is dedicated to building a portfolio of private equity funds from various sectors and investing methods.
About NIIF (National Investment and Infrastructure Fund Limited)
The National Investment and Infrastructure Fund Limited (NIIF) was founded in 2015 by the Indian government to solicit both domestic and international investments for infrastructure development projects in India.
NIIF is a Category II Alternative Investment Fund that invests in infrastructure and related industries such as energy, transportation, and urban infrastructure. Its purpose is to raise cash for infrastructure projects in the country from a variety of sources, including sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, and other long-term investors.
NIIF is structured as a fund of funds, which means it invests in and manages a portfolio of infrastructure-related funds. The fund can also invest directly in infrastructure projects alongside other investors.
- 3 August Current Affairs 2023 in English
- MoU Between Subroto Mukerjee Sports and Education Society and All India Football Federation (AIFF) to Promote Football at Grassroot Level
- Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya Delivers Keynote Address at the 13th Indian Organ Donation Day ceremony
- Education Ministry Forms Expert Panel on Anti-Discrimination in Higher Education
- Concerns Arise Over Cheetah Deaths at Kuno National Park