The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has granted AU Small Finance Bank permission to conduct business as an Authorised Dealer Category-I (AD-I) under section 10 of the FEMA, 1999, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the bank’s new status now allows it to engage in foreign exchange operations. It was noted that compliance with pertinent laws and regulations is a requirement for approval.
The managing director and CEO of AU Small Finance Bank, Sanjay Agarwal, has been reappointed for a three-year term, effective from April 19, 2021, to April 18, 2026, according to a statement from the bank. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given its permission for Agarwal’s reappointment, according to a statement released by the bank that made this declaration. Uttam Tibrewal has been reappointed as a full-time director for a period of three years with the RBI’s approval, as well.
- 3 August Current Affairs 2023 in English
- MoU Between Subroto Mukerjee Sports and Education Society and All India Football Federation (AIFF) to Promote Football at Grassroot Level
- Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya Delivers Keynote Address at the 13th Indian Organ Donation Day ceremony
- Education Ministry Forms Expert Panel on Anti-Discrimination in Higher Education
- Concerns Arise Over Cheetah Deaths at Kuno National Park