Union Bank of India has recently launched four specialized bank accounts, catering to different segments of the population. These accounts aim to provide tailored financial services and benefits to women, women entrepreneurs and professionals, pensioners, and cooperative housing societies. Let’s explore the key highlights of each account.
- Union Unnati: Empowering Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals
The Union Unnati account is a current account specifically designed to support women entrepreneurs and professionals. It offers a range of benefits, including free cancer care coverage, personal accident cover, discounts on loan interest rates, retail loan processing charges, and minimal service fees. This account aims to encourage and empower women in their entrepreneurial pursuits and professional endeavors.
- Union Samriddhi: Safe and Convenient Savings for Women
Another account focused on women is the Union Samriddhi, providing a safe and convenient platform for savings and financial management. Women can enjoy the same benefits as the Union Unnati account, empowering them to take control of their finances and achieve their financial goals.
- Union Samman: Tailored Savings for Pensioners
The Union Samman account is a dedicated savings account designed for pensioners. It offers doorstep banking services, personal accident coverage, discounts on loan interest rates and processing fees, and free health check-ups. This account recognizes the unique needs of pensioners and aims to provide them with convenient banking services and additional benefits.
- Union SBCHS: Supporting Cooperative Housing Societies
The Union SBCHS account acknowledges the importance of cooperative housing societies and provides customized benefits to them. This account offers discounts on loan processing fees for purchasing solar lights, elevators, and other machinery. Additionally, cooperative housing society members and flat owners can enjoy concessional rates on home, vehicle, and education loans. This account aims to support the growth and development of cooperative housing societies.
These specialized bank accounts from Union Bank of India demonstrate their commitment to serving diverse customer segments with tailored financial solutions. With these offerings, Union Bank aims to meet the unique banking needs of women, women entrepreneurs, professionals, pensioners, and cooperative housing societies.
- 3 August Current Affairs 2023 in English
- MoU Between Subroto Mukerjee Sports and Education Society and All India Football Federation (AIFF) to Promote Football at Grassroot Level
- Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya Delivers Keynote Address at the 13th Indian Organ Donation Day ceremony
- Education Ministry Forms Expert Panel on Anti-Discrimination in Higher Education
- Concerns Arise Over Cheetah Deaths at Kuno National Park