On the occasion of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s 51st birthday, renowned author Shantanu Gupta unveiled his latest creation, a graphic novel titled “Ajay to Yogi Adityanath.” Shantanu Gupta, known for his bestselling books on Yogi Adityanath, released this new work as a tribute to the influential political figure.
About the Graphic Novel ‘Ajay to Yogi Adityanath’
On the momentous occasion of Yogi Adityanath‘s 51st birthday, author Shantanu Gupta launched his graphic novel titled “Ajay to Yogi Adityanath” in a unique and grand manner.
- The book was simultaneously launched in 51+ schools across various districts of Uttar Pradesh, involving over 5000 enthusiastic children.
- This remarkable feat of multiple launches in different locations with a large number of participants led to the creation of an Asia Book of Records.
- The graphic novel portrays the inspiring journey of a young boy named Ajay Singh Bisht, who was born in a modest family in the rural areas of Uttarakhand.
- With his father working as a junior forest officer and his mother being a homemaker, Ajay developed a deep love for taking care of the family’s cows, listening to stories of freedom fighters, and engaging in school debates.
- Residing in a small house in the remote village of Panchur, Ajay’s path led him to become the Mahant of Gorakhnath Mutt, the youngest member of the Indian Parliament, and eventually the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- “Ajay to Yogi Adityanath” narrates a tale of perseverance, determination, and hard work, serving as an inspiration for students and individuals alike.
In addition to the captivating story, the book also includes an array of puzzles and games centered around Yogi Adityanath. At the end of the book, readers can find a QR code that directs them to a website where they can engage in over 100 games and puzzles to learn more about Yogi Adityanath and the state of Uttar Pradesh.
About the Author Shantanu Gupta
- Shantanu Gupta is an Indian author, political analyst, and founder of The Ramayana School.
- He has authored six books, including Bharatiya Janata Party: Past, Present and Future— Story of World’s Largest Political Party, The Monk Who Became Chief Minister and The Monk Who Transformed Uttar Pradesh which are biography of the 22nd and current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh – Yogi Adityanath.
- Gupta is also a frequent commentator on Indian politics and society. He has written for a number of publications, including The Hindu, The Indian Express, and The Times of India. He is also a regular guest on television and radio programs.
- Gupta is a recipient of the Ashoka Fellowship, a prestigious award given to social entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the potential to create large-scale social change. He is also a member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Council on the Middle East and North Africa.
Gupta is a passionate advocate for social justice and human rights. He is committed to using his voice and platform to promote peace, understanding, and tolerance. He is a role model for young people and an inspiration to all who know him.
- 3 August Current Affairs 2023 in English
- MoU Between Subroto Mukerjee Sports and Education Society and All India Football Federation (AIFF) to Promote Football at Grassroot Level
- Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya Delivers Keynote Address at the 13th Indian Organ Donation Day ceremony
- Education Ministry Forms Expert Panel on Anti-Discrimination in Higher Education
- Concerns Arise Over Cheetah Deaths at Kuno National Park