An MoU was signed between Art of Living and the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment to increase the Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan’s efficacy and reach.
Objectives Of Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan
The objective of Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan is to create awareness and educate the public about substance abuse through a range of activities, such as:
The activities planned under Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan include:
- Conducting awareness generation programs with a focus on higher educational institutions, universities, campuses, and schools
- Reaching out to the community to identify individuals who are dependent on substances
- Targeting counseling and treatment facilities in hospitals and rehabilitation centers that have been geo-tagged
- Implementing capacity building programs for service providers.
Ministry – Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Launch Year – 2020
Implementing Body – Department of Social Justice & Empowerment
Objectives – The objectives of Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan include creating awareness about substance abuse through activities such as awareness generation programs, targeting schools and universities, identifying dependent populations in communities, providing counseling and treatment facilities, and capacity building for service providers.
Beneficiaries – Drug Addicted people in 272 vulnerable district in which program has been launched.
Budget Allocation – Rs 10 Lakh per district
- 3 August Current Affairs 2023 in English
- MoU Between Subroto Mukerjee Sports and Education Society and All India Football Federation (AIFF) to Promote Football at Grassroot Level
- Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya Delivers Keynote Address at the 13th Indian Organ Donation Day ceremony
- Education Ministry Forms Expert Panel on Anti-Discrimination in Higher Education
- Concerns Arise Over Cheetah Deaths at Kuno National Park